Website members must conduct themselves in a respectful, non-threatening manner in all communication conducted on the site. No objectionable material will be uploaded by a member and foul language will not be tolerated. Collection of members' information on this website for personal gain or advertising is not allowed and will not be tolerated. The Christian Home School Hub may at any time block and/or remove a member for activity deemed inappropriate for this website (at the sole discretion of the site administrator(s).)
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Any information and/or materials that you view or print on this web site are provided "as is" and Lynda Ackert, Creations by LAckert, CHSH and Christian Homeschool Publishing (Christianhomeschoolhub.spruz.com/, ChristianHomeSchoolHub.com / CHSH-Teach.com) make(s) no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This site is provided by Lynda Ackert and Christian Homeschool Publishing and all downloads are on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Lynda Ackert and Christian Homeschool Publishing (http://www.christianhomeschoolhub.spruz.com/) reserve(s) the right at any time to modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently this website and its resources with or without notice.
While the information contained within the site is frequently updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date. The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. This website (as well as its administrators) does(do) not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Many of the website links featured on this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, permission for permanent storage, reproduction or retransmission of their contents is stipulated by each site's copyright provisions. Some links within this website will lead to other websites operated and maintained by third parties. This website includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). This website and its contents are provided 'AS IS' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website or pages linked to this website are stipulated by the authors of the sites themselves, and prohibited unless permission of the author has been obtained.
If a member believes that any material on the site violates a copyright, please notify the Hub via email immediately and said downloads will be removed. This website (and its administrators) will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind.
Download Club Subscription:
Terms and Conditions
License: A subscription allows you a single-user(family)/single-classroom license to use the files while the subscription is active. A subscription does not grant ownership of the files. Files may not be sold or shared and may only be used while your subscription remains active.
- All Download Club subscriptions automatically renew every year unless (or) until you cancel your subscription. This protects you from possible future subscription price increases! You will not need to do anything for your subscription to automatically renew.
- Your annual fee will never increase as long as your subscription isn't canceled. Once canceled, if you want to subscribe again, you will be subject to any rate increases.
- Customers are responsible for canceling their own subscriptions. This keeps down confusion as well as keeps you in control of your own subscription. You may cancel at anytime prior to the date of your next calendar payment. Once payment is made, refunds can not be made.
To cancel your annual Download Club subscription prior to future payments, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click Payment preferences.
- Click Update next to "My preapproved payments".
- Select the merchant.
- Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
- Your annual fee will never increase as long as your subscription is kept up-to-date through contact with CHSH administration.Once canceled, if you want to subscribe again, you will be subject to any rate increases.
- PLEASE: Mark your calendar a couple days before your subscription is to renew each year so you don't forget. To renew, You will need to contact CHSH admin to arrange payment.
All files (downloads) are available to Download Club subscribers. The Download Club's fee is designed to help defray the costs associated with maintaining this website as well as the network storage and transfer fees arising from members downloading files.
Members of this website are not to upload files onto our website that bear a copyright requiring author/owner permission unless written permission has been obtained. This website (and its administrators) will not be held liable for any loses or damages due to copyright infringement.
Downloads bearing the CHSH-Teach.com, CHSH-Teach, LLC, Christian Home School Hub, Christian Homeschool Publishing, Creations by LAckert copyright: You are free to copy, personally use at home or in your classroom, and display the material as long as you give the CHSH-Teach.com credit, acknowledging http://www.CHSH-Teach.com/ as the source, for noncommercial use. Do not upload these files to any other website or server without written permission from Lynda Ackert. The versions of these products are not to be altered, transformed or built upon in any way. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others these license terms. License: A subscription allows you a single-user(family)/single-classroom license to use the files while the subscription is active. A subscription does not grant ownership of the files. Files may not be sold or shared.
If a member believes that any material on the site violates a copyright, please notify CHSH-Teach, LLC via email immediately and said downloads will be removed. This website (and its administrators) will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind.
|Published:||Nov 7th 2013